The Department offers a rich variety of courses in analysis, algebra, combinatorics, topology, geometry, probability, statistics, and logic. Members of the department are available to discuss with students the appropriate course for their levels of ability and interest, and students are encouraged to avail themselves of this help. Students who want to take any of the courses numbered 3000 or above are invited to confer with the instructor before enrolling.
- Enrollment Guide
- Entry-Level Courses for Freshmen and Sophomores
- Upper-Level Courses for Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors
- Current Graduate Courses
- Special Study for Teachers
- Course Numbering System
Credit and Placement
- Advanced Placement for Calculus
- Transferring Credit from Another Institution
- First Steps in (an advising guide)
- Is There Life After Calculus? (an advising guide)
MATH 1110, 1910, 1920, 2930, and 2940 will be offered online during the 2020 Summer Session.