You are here
Differential geometry and geometric analysis
My research has been concentrated on the study of geometric evolution equations and their applications to differential geometry. I am especially interested in the Ricci flow, its singularities, long time existence and convergence.
- The Weyl tensor of gradient Ricci solitons (with Hung Tran), Geometry & Topology, to appear.
- Curvature pinching estimate and singularities of the Ricci flow, Communications in Analysis and Geometry 19 no. 5 (2011), 975–990.
- The conjugate heat equation and ancient solutions of the Ricci flow (with Qi S. Zhang), Advances in Mathematics 228 no. 5 (2011), 2891–2919.
- Differential Harnack estimates for time-dependent heat equations with potentials (with Richard Hamilton), Geom. Funct. Anal. 19 no. 4 (2009), 989–1000.
- Differential Harnack estimates for backward heat equations with potentials under the Ricci flow, J. Funct. Anal. 255 no. 4 (2008), 1024–1038.