You are here
Harry Kesten Assistant Professor
- Improved bounds for restricted projection families via weighted Fourier restriction, ArXiv preprint. (2019)
- A lower bound for the a.e. behaviour of Hausdorﬀ dimension under vertical projections in the Heisenberg group (to appear in Ann. Acad. Sci. Fenn. Math.), ArXiv preprint. (2018)
- Improved decay of conical averages of the Fourier transform, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 147 (2019), no. 11, 4781-4796.
- (with B. Kirchheim and C.-C. Lin) Two-by-two upper triangular matrices and Morrey’s conjecture, Calc. Var. Partial Diﬀerential Equations 57 (2018), no. 3, Art. 73, 12 pp.
- Upper semicontinuity of the lamination hull, ESAIM Control Optim. Calc. Var. 24 (2018), no. 4, 1503–1510.