You are here
- Applied Mathematics
Mathematical statistics, empirical process theory, high dimensional statistics and statistical learning theory.
My main research effort concentrates on developing new methodology in statistics and machine learning.
- MATH 4900 : Supervised Research
- MATH 4901 : Supervised Reading
- MATH 7740 : Statistical Learning Theory: Classification, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning
- A fast algorithm with minimax optimal guarantees for topic models with an unknown number of topics (with Xin Bing and Florentina Bunea). arXiv:1805.06837
- Sparse Latent Factor Models with Pure Variables for Overlapping Clustering (with Xin Bing, Florentina Bunea and Yang Ning). arXiv:1704.06977
- Adaptive estimation of the rank of the coefficient matrix in high dimensional multivariate response regression models (with Xin Bing). arXiv: 1704.02381
- Weak convergence of stationary empirical processes (with Dragan Radulovic). Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, Vol. 194, 75-84 (2018)
- Weak convergence of empirical copula processes indexed by functions (with Dragan Radulovic and Yue Zhao). Bernoulli, Vol.23, No. 4B, 3346-3384 (2017)
- Adaptive estimation of the copula correlation matrix for semiparametric elliptical copulas (with Yue Zhao). Bernoulli, Vol. 22, No. 2, 1184-1226 (2016)
- An asymptotic total variation test for copulas (with Jean-David Fermanian and Dragan Radulovic). Bernoulli, Vol. 21, No. 3, 1911-1945 (2015)