My mathematical research interests are primarily in geometric structures on Manifolds and Orbifolds, particularly strictly convex projective structures. I am also interested in finding new ways to illustrate and share mathematical ideas with students, colleagues and the general public.
- Stripey Squares. Bridges Seoul Conference Proceedings, (2014), 73-78.
- High Fashion Meets Higher Mathematics. In Mircea Pitici, (Ed.) The Best Writing on Mathematics 2013 (pp.109-119), Princeton University Press, (2014).
- Playing with Surfaces: Spheres, Monkey Pants, and Zippergons (with William P. Thurston), Bridges Coimbra Conference Proceedings (2011), 1-8.
- The Marked Length Spectrum of a Projective Manifold or Orbifold (with Daryl Cooper), Proceedings of the AMS, 138 (2010), 3361-3376.
- Almost Periodic Flows on 3-Manifolds, Algebraic & Geometric Topology 7 (2007) 157−180.