You are here
Goldwin Smith Professor of Mathematics
Lie groups, automorphic forms, representation theory
I am interested in the representation theory of reductive Lie groups, the cohomology of arithmetic groups and automorphic forms. In last few years, most of my work was related to geometric and topological properties of locally symmetric spaces. Some of my work also involves the Arthur Selberg Trace Formula.
- Symmetry Breaking for Representations of Rank One Orthogonal Groups II (with T. Kobayashi), Lecture Notes in Mathematics 2234, 367 pages, Springer Lecture Notes (2018), ISBN: 978-981-13-2900-5
- Symmetry breaking for orthogonal groups and a conjecture by B. Gross and D. Prasad (with T. Kobayashi), in Geometric Aspects of the Trace For- mula, Simons Symposia, Springer Verlag (2018), 245-266.
- Symmetry Breaking for Representations of Rank One Orthogonal Groups (with T. Kobayashi), Mem. Amer. Math. Soc., 238, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, (2015), v+112 pp., ISBN: 978-1-4704-1922-6. ISBNs: 978-1- 4704-1922-6
- Discrete components of some complementary series (with T.N. Venkataramana), Forum Math. 23 (2011), no. 6, 11591187
- Pseudo-Eisenstein forms and cohomology of arithmetic groups III: Residual classes and applications (with J. Rohlfs), in On certain L-functions Clay Mathematics Proceedings, vol 13 , 2011
- A Plancherel formula for L2(G/H) for almost symmetric subgroups (with B. Orsted), Pacific Journal (2016 ).