You are here
Distinguished Professor of Arts and Sciences in Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Science and Technology Studies
- MATH 4130 : Honors Introduction to Analysis I
- MATH 4900 : Supervised Research
- MATH 4901 : Supervised Reading
- MATH 6810 : Logic
- Logic, Categories, Lambda Calculus (with R. Platek, G. Odifreddi), in preparation, 500 pp.
- Finsler Control Theory and its applications (with W. Kohn, V. Brayman), in preparation, 300 pp.
- Tableaux for constructive concurrent dynamic logic (with D. Wijesekera), Annals of Pure and Applied Logic 135 (2005), 1–72.
- Effective completeness theorems for modal logic (with S. Ganguli), Annals of Pure and Applied Logic 128 no. 1-3 (2004), 141–195.
- Control synthesis in hybrid systems with Finsler dynamics (with Wolf Kohn and Vladimir Brayman), Houston Journal of Mathematics 28 no. 2 (2003), 353–375.
- Control in hybrid systems (with W. Kohn, V. Brayman, and P. Cholewinski), Int. J. Hybrid Systems 3 (2003).
- Automata Theory and Its Applications (with Bakhadyr Khoussainov), Birkhauser, 2001, 430 pp.
I am also an editor of journals in these fields.