You are here
Visiting Sr. Lecturer
My research deals with several topics in geometric analysis, such as prescribed curvature problems, the Ricci flow and Yang–Mills theory. I am particularly interested in the study of these topics on homogeneous spaces and other types of manifolds with symmetries.
- Ricci Iteration on Homogeneous Spaces (with Y.A. Rubinstein), to appear in Trans. AMS.
- Metrics with Prescribed Ricci Curvature on Homogeneous Spaces, J. Geom. Phys. 106 (2016), 275–283.
- Quasilinear Parabolic Equations and the Ricci Flow on Manifolds with Boundary, J. reine angew. Math. 683 (2013), 97–118.
- Gradient Estimates for the Heat Equation under the Ricci Flow (with M. Bailesteanu and X. Cao), J. Func. Anal. 258 (2010), 3517–3542.
- The Li-Yau-Hamilton Estimate and the Yang-Mills Heat Equation on Manifolds with Boundary, J. Func. Anal. 255 (2008), 2933–2965.