You are here
Visiting Assistant Professor
My PhD thesis is devoted to attractors of generic dynamical systems, random dynamical systems, and dynamical billiards. Later I also worked on complex foliations, Anosov diffeomorphisms, and bifurcations of planar vector fields.
- An open set of structurally unstable families of vector fields in the two-sphere (with Y. Ilyashenko and I. Schurov), arXiv 1506.06797.
- Bounded limit cycles of polynomial foliations of ℂ² (with N. Goncharuk), arXiv 1504.03313.
- Genera of non-algebraic leaves of polynomial foliations of ℂ² (with N. Goncharuk), arXiv 1407.7878.
- A curve in the unstable foliation of an Anosov diffeomorphism with globally defined holonomy (with V. Kleptsyn), Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, Volume 35, Issue 03, May 2015, pp 935–943.
- No planar billiard possesses an open set of quadrilateral trajectories (with A. Glutsyuk), Journal of Modern Dynamics, 6:3 (2012), 287–326.