You are here
Visiting Assistant Professor
Descriptive set theory and combinatorics
My research so far focused on the investigation of Borel functions and the random elements of non-locally compact topological groups. I am also working on combinatorial problems concerning the chip-firing game.
- A game characterizing Baire class 1 functions, arXiv:1704.08096 (2017).
- On the complexity of the chip-firing reachability problem (with Bálint Hujter and Lilla Tóthmérész), Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 145 (2017), 3343-3356.
- Classification of bounded Baire class xi functions, Fundamenta Mathematicae 236 (2017), 141-160.
- Ranks on the Baire class xi functions (with Márton Elekes and Zoltán Vidnyánszky), Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 368 (2016), 8111-8143.
- Chip-firing games on Eulerian digraphs and NP-hardness of computing the rank of a divisor on a graph (with Lilla Tóthmérész), Discrete Applied Mathematics 193 (2015), 48-56.