You are here
Kayue Daniel Wong
Visiting Assistant Professor
Representation theory of reductive Lie groups
I am interested in nilpotent orbits of semisimple Lie algebras. More precisely, I investigate the relations between unipotent representations and the unitary spectrum of semisimple Lie groups. On the other hand, I study the normality of nilpotent varieties, and its interplay with the unitary spectrum and quantization of orbit data.
- A Casselman-Osborne Theorem for Rational Cherednik Algebras (with J.-S. Huang), to appear in Transformation Groups.
- Some Calculations of the Lusztig-Vogan bijection for Classical Nilpotent Orbits, Journal of Algebra 487 (2017), 317-339.
- On Quantization of a Nilpotent Orbit Closure in G_2, Proceedings of American Mathematical Society 144 (2016), 5097-5102.
- Quantization of Special Symplectic Nilpotent Orbits and Normality of their Closures, Journal of Algebra 462 (2016), 37-53.
- Regular Functions of Symplectic Spherical Nilpotent Orbits and their Quantizations, Representation Theory 19 (2015), 333-346.